- 1 cup rava / semolina / suji, coarse
- 2 tbsp maida / plain flour
- 3 tbsp oil
- ¼ cup hot water
- oil, for frying
For Teekha Pani:
- 3 Tsp Titbit pani puri masala
- ¾ tsp salt
- 1 cup cold water
- For Pizza Stuffing:
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 Tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 cup boiled mashed potatoes
- For serving – 2 tsp boondi
- In a large bowl take 1 cup rava and 2 tbsp maida. Add 3 tbsp oil, crumble and mix well making sure the rava turns moist.
- Add ¼ cup hot water and start to knead. Knead for 5 to 8 minutes or until the dough is formed. Sprinkle water as required and knead to a smooth and soft dough.
- Cover the dough and rest for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, continue to knead for 2 more minutes. Now pinch a very small ball sized dough.
- Roll and flatten into a small disk making sure it is thin. Deep fry in hot oil, do not overcrowd the oil. Flip over once the puri puffs up.
- Fry on medium flame until it turns golden brown and crisp from both the sides. Drain off over kitchen paper to get rid of excess oil.
- Puri is ready for pani puri. Once cooled completely, you can store in an airtight container and use it for a week.
- Mix all the teekha pani puri ingredients together in a bowl . Pour the teekha paani in a glass and add boondi.
- Place the puri on the glass and
- Add mashed potatoes and cheese .
- Sprinkle some oregano and chilli flakes on top of the puri and serve .