- 2 boiled and mashed potatoes
- 1 boiled and mashed carrot
- 1 boiled and mashed cauliflower
- 2 Tsp Titbit Pav bhaji masala
- 100 grams nachos
- 50 grams grated mozzarella
- 20 grams grated cheddar cheese
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- 1 red onion finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 green chilli
- 1/4 cup boiled green peas
Making the Pav Bhaji:
- Add all the mashed veggies in a frying pan and add Titbit Pav bhaji masala and cover with a lid for 10 mins.
- Add the boiled peas and cook for 1-2 mins.
Making the Nachos and Salsa:
- Wash And Chop the Ingredients
- To prepare this delicious snack recipe, wash the tomatoes under running water and then cut them in half. Then, de-seed the tomatoes and dice them. Next, peel the red onion and finely chop them in a separate bowl. Now, peel the garlic cloves and crush them using a pestle and mortar. And last but not the least, wash coriander leaves and green chilli under running water and finely chop them too in different bowls.
- Mix The Ingredients To Make Salsa
Bring it together:
- Take a large bowl and place the diced tomatoes in it along with red onion, garlic cloves, lime juice, coriander leaves, sugar and green chillies.
- Mix all the ingredients well to prepare the salsa and add the Pav bhaji on the top of nachos .
- Add Mozzarella And Cheddar Cheese
- Next, place the nachos on a large baking tray and spread over the freshly prepared salsa. Grate the mozzarella and cheddar cheese over the nachos and put the tray in a preheated grill.
- Assemble, Grill And Serve
- Grill the nachos for about 3-4 minutes, until both mozzarella and cheddar cheese melts.